Why Refer Your Client To P.M.I. East Bay For Property Management
We Do Not Sell Real Estate
Unlike all other property managers, we do not sell real estate at P.M.I. East Bay. Our sole business is property management. If your client ever expresses a desire to buy or sell their property, they are referred back to you.
Generous Referral Fee
Any property owner that becomes our client as a direct result of your referral will result in a one-time fee to you. The fee will be based on the monthly rent we obtain. Here’s how it breaks out:
- $1,500-$2,000 per month in rent – $300 referral fee
- $2,000-$3,000 per month in rent – $400 referral fee
- $3,000-$4,000 per month in rent – $500 referral fee
- Over $4,000 per month in rent – $750 referral fee
For referrals of commercial clients, your fee will be equivalent to the first month’s management fees.
Property Management You Can Trust
- Proven Six Step Method
- 35 Years Experience Managing East Bay Properties
- Over 400 properties Under Management